Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 4, 2010

Farewell

HI if anyone is checking...
The last post was grades of VI sem i believe...
Anyways....... I still have not come to terms with leaving the college as I am still visiting it on some work for Prof. Dwarakish. But I do see that most of the faces that smiled at me have disappeared.
I don't want to think I may never be able to see some again.
But so it must be... Farewell friends.
Reminds me of Patrick Jane singing:
Farewell to you...............................
Farewell to you, fair ladies of Spain,
For we have got orders to sail to Boston,
And we shall never see you again...

I wish all the best for all their future endeavours.
ANd of course I wish, stay in touch.

1 comment:

Fayez Mustafa said...

this is a pleasant surprise.. i wonder if anyone else has seen your post... a 'regular' checker like me took 8 days! so i don't have much hope, unless someone comes here looking for the grades (like I did :-p)

but i do think that this is a good opportunity for the blog to see a revival... soumya! are you listening?